How to overcome anxiety? How to cure anxiety disorder? All of us know that mental illnesses are more complex to treat than physical illnesses. Certainly, around you, there are people who seek the effective remedy against anxiety. Well, this article from Weddingincana.com meets this need.
Are you anxious? Do you suffer from anxiety? Do you have anxiety disorders? Are you gnawed by phobia or anxiety or worry? Maybe it’s not necessarily you, but one of your acquaintances or relatives? So, make good use of this article devoted to how to overcome anxiety and how to cure anxiety disorder. Let’s say, here, the author Thomson Dablemond presents the effective remedies for anxiety.
How to Prevent and Cure Anxiety Disorder with Life Hygiene?
For those who suffer from anxiety or anxiety disorders, Wikipedia submits some treatments:
There are many different ways for those who suffer from anxiety to help themselves and to relax, which play an important role in the treatment of the symptoms of anxiety. These different ways include:
• Good eating practices: including moderate consumption of caffeine, sugar and a general improvement in eating habits. The reduction in caffeine consumption should be spread. According to some patients suffering from anxiety, these measures would significantly reduce the symptoms of anxiety. It is also advisable to consume as many fatty acids as omega-3s. […]
In reality, it’s about eating well. Research shows that avoiding hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) and eating a high-protein breakfast helps you maintain the body’s biochemical balance and prevent thoughts that cause worry. Therefore, eat healthy foods and start the day with a good breakfast.
• Physical Activity: Physical activity would be an effective measure for treating stress through its ability to reduce cortisol levels in the patient’s body. It is worth noting that the rapid palpitations that may result from physical activity trigger in some cases a panic attack, so it is advisable to spread the implementation of any physical activity program…
• correct sleep: Good sleep is also a good way how to cure anxiety disorder.. Have a habit of sleeping at regular hours and at night for 8 hours of sleep. A good rest is important for a mental health.
Do you want to know more about how to prevent and overcome anxiety? Consider the activities and practices we will discuss later in this article. In fact, good eating habits, physical activity, and proper sleep are not necessarily the only good remedies for anxiety.
Activities and Practices to Prevent and Overcome Anxiety
Often, the symptoms of anxiety do not appear until a stressful situation triggers a crisis. As anxiety remedies, these easy-to-apply preventative activities can prevent the onset of anxiety or calm symptoms when they appear:
• Talk about your problems: Seek to make friends with people, to whom you can share your experiences. People who are still isolated are at greater risk of developing anxiety. If this is your case, maintain a good relationship with a family member or friend who can satisfy your pet need. Avoid isolation. Avoid loneliness. You need to free your heart. Do not let worried or negative thoughts get in your way. You need to confide in someone and above all, I offer you a confident, a friend, a person to whom you can tell everything; he will know how to answer you and understand you: your Creator, the real God. Yes, no being can sympathize, understand, or listen to man as his Creator. Do not hesitate to talk about your problems to God.
• Practice relaxation: Tension accompanies all forms of anxiety, and it is essential to know how to relax in a systematic and habitual way. Consider escaping often. Allow your mind to relax. It’s very important.
• Use breathing as a way to avoid tension: It’s amazing that some simple jumps and deep breathing exercises (from the abdomen to the chest) can provide calm in a scary or anxious situation, thus avoiding complications.
• Find support groups: Look for groups of people with similar problems. In many cities, there are organized groups for therapy. In this context, you will learn many things from the experience of others, and they will also understand your difficulties.
Speaking of anxiety remedies, clinical research leads us to the conclusion that the most successful techniques in the treatment of anxiety are based on cognitive behavioral psychology. Consider some of these techniques:
• The mastery of thought: It has been proven that thought is effective, especially in the field of anxiety. If for example, the reason for your concern is fear of a life-threatening illness, identify the thoughts related to that fear (perhaps a family member’s illness) or any idea that triggers a chain of worries causing anxiety. At the first sign of this thought, say: “No! ” And focus on something else or start an activity that can distract your attention from it.
• Systematic desensitization: This approach involves learning relaxation techniques that identify and cope with the source of anxiety. The possibility of success is high, and the procedure is fast. However, it requires the involvement of a psychologist.
Beyond these remedies, I would like to present you a very effective remedy. Some banalize this effective remedy against anxiety. Others do not even believe in this remedy. I urge you to consider it and especially to put it into practice. Look for this experience and you will see how effective it is against anxiety or anxiety disorders. Read the following lines carefully!
Divine Therapy and Biblical Solutions to Cure Anxiety Disorder
Among the remedies for anxiety, divine therapy takes place. Anxiety happens sometimes because of the fear of the future. We must learn that only God knows the future. This leads to placing one’s faith and trust in the Almighty, who loves and protects those who accept Him. Divine therapy has three aspects:
• The individual aspect: The individual must influence his own inner life, take time to reflect and discover that life is not about being born, living and dying. This reflection opens the door to a perspective that goes beyond the immediate context. It includes the understanding of the destiny of the human family, especially, God’s plan for eternal salvation, as explained in the Bible. This allows the individual to gain a long-term perspective that gives him confidence in the ultimate victory of good over evil. As an immediate help, a divine therapy uses the repetition of Bible verses, which are clear, force-filled promises. It also includes the meditation of Biblical promises, such as, for example, ” Let a thousand fall by your side, and ten thousand to your right, you shall not be hurt ” (Psalms 91: 7).
• The social aspect: It is not only through worship in the community (community service) and the words of others that God can intervene. It also comes through the example and attitude that people demonstrate. The Holy Spirit can use these people to operate His “therapy”.
Finally, it is worth mentioning that God can also use techniques and strategies of skilled professionals to help people.
• The divine aspect: The divine aspect encompasses the growing intimate relationship between the human being and God through prayer. Prayer is about talking to God as a friend and a counselor: talking about our fears, anxieties, doubts, and problems as an expression of our gratitude to the Creator for the good things in our life. The Lord himself says in His word: ” Do not worry about anything; but in all things make your needs known to God through prayers and supplications, with thanksgiving. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will keep your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus. ” (Philippians 4: 6-7). Anxious people need a counselor, a friend, a confidant, a person who can give them insurance: Jesus Christ.
Did you know? Sincere prayer has helped many people grow in faith – which is incompatible with anxiety and uncertainty. Faith, in reality, means trust in God. The more we learn about God through prayer and Bible study, the more we develop that trust, and the stronger our faith.
Among the biblical solutions to anxiety, we have enough biblical verses. However, we will only mention a few.
” The LORD will walk before you, He will be with you, He will not forsake you, He will not forsake you, fear not, and do not be afraid of you “(Deuteronomy 31: 8).
” Have I not given you this command: strengthen yourself and take courage? Do not be afraid and not afraid, for the LORD your God; be with you in all that you do “(Joshua 1: 9).
” When thoughts move in crowds within me, Your consolations will gladden my soul ” (Psalms 94:19).
” Fear nothing, for I am with you; do not look anxiously, for I am your God; I strengthen you, I come to your help, I support you from My triumphant right ” (Isaiah 41:10).
” Do not worry about anything; but in all things make your needs known to God through prayers and supplications, with thanksgiving ” (Philippians 4: 6).
” This is why I say to you: Do not worry about your life for what you will eat, nor for your body, what you will be clothed with. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the heaven: they neither sow nor reap, and they gather nothing in the granaries; your heavenly Father feeds them. Are not you worth a lot more than them? ” (Matthew 6: 25, 26).
” For I know the plans which I have made concerning you, says the Lord, projects of peace, and not of evil, to give you a better future and hope. ” (Jeremiah 29:11).
” The ways of God are perfect, the word of Jehovah is tested; he is a shield for all who trust in him. ” (2 Samuel 22:31).
” The LORD is my strength and my shield; In him, my heart confides, and I am helped; I have joy in my heart, and I praise it with my songs. ” (Psalm 28: 7).
” When I am in fear, In you I trust ” (Psalms 56: 4).
” Yes, it is in God that my soul confides; From him comes my salvation ” (Psalms 62: 2).
” At all times, peoples, trust in him, Spread your hearts in his presence! God is our refuge! ” (Psalms 62: 9).
” Lord of armies! Happy the man who confides in you! ” (Psalms 84: 12).
Conclusion on How to Cure Anxiety Disorder
If the Bible and the religion of Christ were accepted, understood, and practiced in their originality, the problem of anxiety or fear of the future, or the future in excess would no longer be an overwhelming problem. For Christ and the Holy Book remains the effective remedy for anxiety.
Indeed, we must attack the problem of anxiety at the root. It’s a mental issue, so implicitly it’s a spiritual issue. If we admit that the spiritual dominates the natural; so we will understand that the religion of Christ is an antidote for anxiety. This is not to say that one must come to Christ, or adhere to Christianity through fear. No, that’s still a mistake. We do not come to Christ because we are afraid of dying, for example, if we are, we risk losing the very foundation of faith in God.
Reading this article has certainly made you feel good! My wish is that you share it with your relatives, your friends. Thank you for sharing it! And God bless you!